In this fast-paced and competitive labor market, the candidate has evolved from being the seeker to the desired. In order to attract and retain these candidates, as a talent acquisition specialist, you need to perform continuous candidate relationship management.
This guide will show you:
- What is candidate relationship management?
- What is recruitment CRM?
- Best tools and practices for recruitment CRM
And many more!
What is Candidate Relationship Management?
In the world of human resources, talent acquisition, recruiting, and CRM is the abbreviation of Candidate Relationship Management. CRM is often misunderstood with CRM used by sales & marketing teams – which is Customer Relationship Management.
Most companies use Candidate Relationship Management software to manage the recruitment process with job candidates. Amazing employees start with great candidates. However, nowadays, finding exemplary candidates is difficult & competitive.
That’s a reason why CRM is born.
This system can help the HR department to identify a talent pool of non-applicants. It works similarly to marketing automation solutions by leveraging messaging campaigns to nurture the candidates – keeping them warm, active, and engaged in your brand.
CRM is a talent intelligence hub that includes past applicants, silver medalists (candidates you loved but didn’t hire at that time), and a proactively sourced talent pool of passive candidates. A strong CRM will improve future hiring needs with quality talent on time and within budget.
What is recruitment CRM?
CRM is a piece of software that manages the recruitment process by building & maintaining relationships with candidates. The more positive the experience, the more stand-out your brand is.
CRM can help talent acquisition professionals to:
• Engage with candidates on a deeper level
• Develop flexible & dynamic recruitment page
• Associate more efficiently
• Exactly measure the performance of source-of-hire
• Proactively source & nurture talent
A native recruitment CRM treats all your candidates like customers.
You might also enjoy: Ultimate Guide in Inbound Recruiting
What is recruitment CRM software?
CRM software is a candidate relationship management system that is used by sourcers & talent acquisition professionals. Many companies offer these systems as a standalone that integrates into your existing Application Tracking System (ATS), while others offer native or fully integrated CRM within their Talent Acquisition Suites (TAS).
You might also enjoy: What is Applicant Tracking System?
Regardless, building CRM should have the following components:
• Email & text campaign functionality
• Source & conversion rate analytics
• Drip campaigns
• Talent pools
• CTA (call to action) functionality
• Strong search functionality
• Move-suitable candidates to job openings
• Landing page builder
The final goal of using CRM is to increase your talent pool of candidates interested in working for your company in the future. Please think about future job candidates as consumers as you want them to have a positive employer brand experience with your company.
CRM users are ready to:
• Engage & nurture candidates
• Create a positive candidate experience
• Increase cooperation in the recruitment team
• Reduce reactive recruiting
• Deliver candidates on time at a lower cost
You don’t want to miss: Hiring Gen Z in 2021: What to expect?
What is the best Candidate Relationship Management for Recruitment?
There are two types of CRM:
- A standalone CRM that bolts on ATS (Applicant Tracking System)
- A CRM that is native to your ATS.
With bolt-on CRM, you can manage two separate databases that require you to check for candidate information from two separate places. So, the best choice is CRM that is native within an ATS. It allows for one database with a single view of your candidate profiles, both active & inactive.
In case you miss it: Applicant Tracking System Guide 2021: From A – Z
The benefits of native CRM include:
• Accurate reporting & analytics
• Minimize data exposure
• Lower investment & fewer maintenance costs
• Higher efficiency & productivity for HR
• One vendor to manage vs. multiple
Technology to track from the source of hire, a native CRM + ATS is the best.
InTalents put great emphasis on transparency and commitment across all parts of our relationships. We thrive to become more than just a software vendor but a technology companion in your digital journey.
Besides giving you the best HR software, we make it our daily duty to update you with the latest content, tips, and tricks to help you make informed choices in the future!
You may also enjoy: Hiring Gen Z in 2021: What to expect?
For a limited time, sign up today to:
- Receive high-quality resumes that are actively open to work
- Expand your recruitment networks
- Automate your hiring process and make a unique hiring process that Gen Z could never forget!
Seal that sweet deal by taping the picture down below
*No credit card is required